Are you keen to travel and experience life and work in the USA? Have you graduated in June/July 2020 or are due to graduate later this year? Are you passionate about delivering high quality customer support to global clients?
If you've answered yes to these questions, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Due to the success of our Destinations programme, we are now looking for more talented individuals to join our Customer Support Team. This is a 12 month fixed term contract where you will have the opportunity to learn about our product, support our clients and, ultimately, make a permanent role for yourself at PlotBox. All of our past Destinations participants have excelled at their jobs and, as a result, have been offered permanent opportunities with us.
Due to the impact and uncertainty of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have had to put our travel plans on hold but we wanted to get our team ready for when travel and immigration restrictions are lifted so that our Destinations graduates will be well trained, up to speed with our product and industry and confident they can support our US clients in their timezones. As soon as we get confirmation from the US State Department, we will support you to obtain the necessary visa to enable you to live and work in the US for up to 12 months.
- Reply to PlotBox customers’ live in-app messages, calls and emails to support users. Call or meet customers when advising users on complicated features/processes.
- Test and diagnose issues and bugs on the PlotBox software and create detailed tickets and issue logs for the support development team to fix bugs & resolve issues.
- Create feature requests from PlotBox customers’ feedback and improvement suggestions and submit the feature requests for the Product Manager to review.
- Update customers regularly on ongoing issues and notify customers when fixes and improvements have been completed by the development team.
- Create and update detailed customer support notes about PlotBox customers.
- Regularly check in with customers after they go-live on their PlotBox system.
- Re-engage with users who have slipped away and carry out a defined strategy for getting those users using the system regularly.
Provide Product Training to clients
There may be a requirement to support and deliver product training to our clients, either online or face to face, during project implementation, therefore, additional responsibilities may include the following:
- Create detailed and specific customer training plans and communicate these with the customer during the software implementation phase of the project.
- Plan and carry out PlotBox training sessions online and on site with customers.
- Create user action plans for customers to get the best use of PlotBox when going live on the system.
- Attend weekly update meetings with customers during their implementation and internal training meetings.
- Report back to the Project delivery team on any issues that may arise during the training phase of the project.
- Maintain and update Customer Training team folder documentation.
- You must be a graduate (with a graduation date LATER than June 2020) - any discipline will be considered
- You must be willing to spend upto 12 months working inthe USA *
- You will be a great communicator, with an excellent telephone manner
- You will have demonstrable customer focus; showing patience and empathy for customers at all times
- You will be a quick learner, capable of understanding how our software works
- You will have a can-do attitude to problem solving
* this is dependent on guidance from the US State department