Ballymena, Antrim, United Kingdom
We have identified the need for a Customer Success Professional to build and execute a robust Customer Success Framework which will span the entire organisation and all its processes; to put customer success at the very heart all our activities.
From the very beginning of project implementation throughout the duration of our contracts, we wish to enhance the value our customers and users get from our product; if our customers are successful, we are successful.
We want them to adopt and ingrain the product into their business processes so that they are getting the best from the product and optimising its usage. As well as adding value through implementation of their purchased modules, we would like to develop further opportunities for PlotBox to help solve customers’ challenges.
At PlotBox, it is expected that every staff member plays an active part in realising customer success, so this candidate will:
· Build and execute a robust, scalable Customer Success Framework applicable to all customers
· Coordinate the team effort and build and ingrain a sense of customer success across the business
· Plot customers in terms of the different tiers of Customer Success Management (i.e. understand how much attention they require) and create customised plans for each
· Identify the right staff members across the business who will undertake the role of Customer Success Champions and match them to customers accordingly
· Take an active role in training Customer Success Champions throughout the business to ensure they have the skills required to maximise customer success
· Build a deep understanding of the product, to be able to effectively and accurately support customers in adoption and use of the PlotBox product
· Become a trusted adviser to the customer, specifically in relation to the improvements it will bring to their business
· Feedback information gathered from customers to identify process and product improvements
· Enhance understanding of what makes PlotBox appealing to customers – internally and externally
· Demonstrable experience of delivering success to the customer
· Experience of supporting customers through enterprise-scale IT implementation
· Experience in a Product Management role would be desirable
· A self-starter with a high level of drive and motivation
· Comfortable influencing people and helping to create a strong framework
· Excellent communication skills, oral and written
· Capable of building and maintaining robust relationships with clients and colleagues