Customer Support Responsibilities
- Reply to PlotBox customers’ live in-app messages, calls and emails to support their users. Call or meet customers when advising users on complicated features/processes
- Test and diagnose issues and bugs on the PlotBox software and create detailed tickets and issue logs for the support development team to fix bugs & resolve issues.
- Create feature requests from PlotBox customers’ feedback and improvement suggestions and submit the feature requests for the Product Manager to review.
- Update customers regularly on ongoing issues and notify customers when fixes and improvements have been completed by the development team.
- Create and update detailed customer support notes about PlotBox customers.
- Regularly check in with customers after they have went live on their PlotBox system.
- Re-engage with users who have slipped away and carry out a defined strategy for getting those users using the system regularly.
Customer Training Responsibilities
- Create detailed and specific customer training plans & communicate these with the customer during the software implementation phase of the project.
- Plan & carry out PlotBox training sessions online and on site with customers.
- Create user action plans for customers to get the best use of PlotBox when going live on the system.
- Attend weekly update meetings with customers during their implementation and internal training meetings.
- Report back to the Project team on any issues that may arise during the training phase of the project.
- Maintain and update Customer Training team folder documentation.
The ideal candidate should have:
• A good understanding of IT systems and must be able to pick up new software tools quickly.
• The ability to manage several projects and tasks at one time, and be able to solve problems and issues in a calm and professional manner.
• Strong organisational, analytical and communication skills and must have the ability to work in a team.
• A great work ethic and should have the drive to go above and beyond for customers and team members alike.
• Confidence in communicating with team members on actions that need to be taken.
This role requires the team member to provide support and software training to our PlotBox users in USA and Australia. You’ll be responsible for identifying issues and bugs reported by customers and communicating these effectively to the development team.
The candidate should be open to working shift patterns, including evening and weekend hours.