Ballymena, United Kingdom
This isn’t your typical development role, we work directly with our customers and to cater to their needs we design our delivery process for them. We need a strong mix of technical expertise and business acumen.
This role requires being able to not only write scripts to successful onboard customers and migrate from a myriad of source systems but also requires an element of business analysis to ensure that customers requirements are documented accurately.
We never want to stop innovating and we understand the importance and value of the data our customers hold, because of that another key aspect of this role will be to work on improving our delivery process, harness cutting end technologies such as machine learning and data science, and bring forward suggestions of how we can provide more to our customers.
We want to provide you the platform to make a real difference in a growing and exciting local software company!
The Ideal Person
This role would be perfect for a technical strong developer who thrives on having ownership of the projects they work on. If you enjoy interacting with customers directly throughout the entire analysis, design and delivery process, and are a technically strong developer we think you’d fit right in!
- 18 months professional experience in a similar role
- Strong SQL (MySQL preferable but not essential)
- Able to analyse customer requirements and systems
- Comfortable in a client facing role, building relationships and engaging in both technical and non technical discussions.
- Confidence to lead technical delivery of projects