The Marketing team is key to the success of PlotBox – growing the business and identifying current and future customer types that fit with the solution we offer both now and in the future. The team is responsible for ensuring the value proposition and our positioning is effective across the world to help attract new customers, and in collaboration with other teams, help retain existing customers. In a nutshell, everything you see from PlotBox has in some way either been created, supported, or communicated by a busy Marketing team!
This is a key role within the global marketing team of a leading technology and software company. At this exciting time of growth, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with a strong commercial understanding to bring some fresh thinking and take our digital marketing to the next level and implement a robust digital marketing growth strategy.
Key areas of responsibility
- Champion digital across the organisation, and identify opportunities to optimise digital
- channels to meet business KPIs
- Plan and execute all B2B digital marketing, including email, retargeting, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Map and implement customer journeys according to persona segmentation and stage of the funnel
- Optimising all aspects of our website, monitoring and managing website performance and updates
- Ownership of lead generation digital customer journey
- Working closely with our Content Specialist to engage target personas and tailor content by persona and funnel stage
- Maximising lead magnet opportunities to capture first-party data
- Brand guardianship of website and digital channels
SEO & Performance Marketing
- Champion SEO strategy with an external agency
- Implement and run digital advertising and retargeting campaigns across paid social, paid search, and display channels
- Owner of backlink strategy
- Manage monthly budgets
- Identify and drive action plans to grow the pipeline and drive conversion rates across digital tactics, including campaign optimisation and landing page design
- Collaborate with internal teams to promote online events and webinars and set up landing pages and report on performance
- Creation of engaging email campaigns that engage, inform and motivate, consistent with our brand identity and tone of voice
- Ownership of automated workflows and optimisation of email marketing. Mapping optimal customer journey flows and drip campaigns by persona and organisation segment
- Lead on digital monthly reporting, identifying and tracking KPIs
- Ensuring digital activity is measured and reports are communicated with the team to inform decision-making and future activity
- Work with marketing team to optimise all digital content and campaigns on social
Who we think will be a great fit
- You will be a self-starter. Highly motivated, results-driven, and analytical thinker, driven by data
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Third-level qualification is desirable
- Well organised team player with great initiative to work independently and prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrable results-driven experience leading and managing databases, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Experienced using CRM and CMS - Hubspot is preferable
- Proven experience automating and optimising workflows
- Sound understanding of Google Analytics (setting up goals), Google Search Console and Google trends
- Knowledgeable in SEO and PPC
- Experience using Adobe creative suite - Photoshop, Premier Pro, Adobe Addition
- Understanding of Social reporting using tools such as Hootesuite, Sprout social or similar platforms
- Experienced leading external agency partnerships
PlotBox is the leading software solution provider for the bereavement industry, facilitating crematoria and cemetery clients all around the world. We are very clear on our mission; to take away some of the pain for families dealing with death and those who serve them. Enabling our clients with world-class software allows them to turn their attention to successfully supporting grieving families.
We are a high growth scale-up of almost 80 people headquartered in NI and spread out across the globe, collaborating on a journey to make PlotBox the solution of choice for every death care facility, globally. We live and breathe our core values – Tenacity, Teamwork, and Trust.
We have a passion for tech and innovation, actively exploiting new and cutting-edge tools and technologies to enhance our product and skillset. We actively promote from within and our dynamic scale-up culture ensures proactivity and initiative are rewarded with excellent career opportunities, progression, and mobility.
How would our team describe life in PlotBox? When asked to describe our company, they use words such as fun, respect, care, team spirit, family feel, trust, happy, listen, sense of accomplishment, flexibility, and development.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join our talented team. We recently made it into the top 10 UK Best Workplaces™ in 2021 and could not be happier. Our staff have told us loud and clear that they love working for PlotBox; from the relaxed working environment to feel truly valued in their roles. In addition, our purpose-driven mission and the sense of pride in doing what we do - to ultimately lessen people’s pain at the most difficult time of their lives - means a lot to our team.
Benefits Offered by PlotBox
Our headquarters are ideally placed in the beautiful and scenic countryside location around Ballymena, along with other office locations in the USA and Australia. We are constantly increasing our list of benefits which currently include:
- Investment in employee growth, and opportunity for development
- Regular wellbeing initiatives and health cash plans
- Safe and supportive culture; we foster continuous improvement in all aspects of work
- Career mobility and progression
- Regular travel opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid Working - between office and home locations
- Life Insurance
- Active social and charity committee - lots of social events throughout the year
- Office perks: fridge and larder fully stocked with unlimited drinks and snacks
- Free Parking